After two sold-out events in London, and more than 30 star-studded events across the United States, Walker Stalker Con is coming to Australia!
Walker Stalker Con is the largest zombie, horror and sci-fi convention in the WORLD, with more than 250,000 attendees globally across three countries and twelve cities.
The Australian leg will see thousands of fans embarking on the Sydney and Melbourne Showgrounds in February 2018 for an unforgettable experience for everyone from the diehard fan, to families, to those with an ever-growing interest in the genre. Both cities will be treated to two full days of one-of-a-kind experiences, exclusive panels, cosplay, and celebrity guests.
The event is loved globally by fans and celebrity guests alike:
‘I ESPECIALLY LOVE MEETING THE LITTLE ONES AT WALKER STALKER. NOTHING IS MORE SPECIAL THAN SEEING A CHILD’S FACE LIGHT UP.’ – MICHAEL CUDLITZ (ABRAHAM, THE WALKING DEAD)
‘I LOVE BEING AROUND THE CAST FAMILY AND HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET MY FANS IN PERSON, IT’S A GREAT EXPERIENCE!’ – KATELYN NACON (ENID, THE WALKING DEAD)
‘I LOVE SOCIAL MEDIA, BUT MEETING FANS AT WALKER STALKER IS SO MUCH MORE PERSONAL!’ – ROSS MARQUAND (AARON, THE WALKING DEAD)
Ten of the most popular actors from the #1 show on television, The Walking Dead, are already confirmed to attend, meet fans, pose for photos, sign autographs and participate in stage interviews, including:
Norman Reedus (“Daryl”)
Michael Cudlitz (“Abraham”)
Alanna Masterson (“Tara”)
Ross Marquand (“Aaron”)
Katelyn Nacon (“Enid”)
Chandler Riggs (“Carl”)
Tom Payne (“Paul “Jesus” Rovia”)
Austin Amelio (“Dwight”)
Christian Serratos (“Rosita”)
Jeffrey Dean Morgan (“Negan”) *Sydney only*
Khary Payton (“Ezekiel”)
As well as meeting with their favourite stars, attendees will have access to a wide range of engaging and unique activities across the showgrounds, including:
- Free celebrity Q&A panel sessions led by stars of The Walking Dead
- FX, the home of The Walking Dead in Australia, is offering sanctuary to all who visit, in a heavily themed compound filled with activations to keep the walkers at bay and fans of the series entertained.
- Escape The Biters activation – Those up for the challenge can follow in the footsteps of the show’s survivors and walk, run or crawl through a house on the hunt for supplies, avoid the zombies and get out ASAP.
- A team of incredibly talented tattoo and graphic artists, helmed by celebrity tattoo artist Chris 51 (A&E’s Epic Ink, GeeksterInk Legends).
- Vendors who deal in the comic, entertainment, zombie and other genres and industries.
- Zombies and cosplayers roam the convention floor, making for interactive experiences attendees will never forget.
Walker Stalker Con Australia
3 – 4 February – The Dome at Sydney Showgrounds, Sydney
10 – 11 February – Exhibition Pavilion at Melbourne Showgrounds, Melbourne